Heater Repair Spring TX
Trusted Heating Services In Houston, Cypress, & Beyond
At Expo Heating & Cooling, we know the importance of staying warm during the cold season. If your system has stopped working and left you and your family cold, our Spring heater repair technicians can help. We have years of experience in the industry and are trained to work on all makes and models of heating equipment. From minor heating maintenance to major repairs, our trained team can do it all.
Get in touch with us at (832) 412-1556 if you are looking for prompt Spring heating repair services.
Keeping Your Family Warm During Winter
Any issue with your heating system can be frustrating, whether your system is brand new or a few years old. Instead of trying to figure out the confusion on your own or remaining uncomfortable, give our heating professionals a ring. Our courteous and well-trained team show up prepared to diagnose the problem and repair your system.
Our Spring heater repair technicians can handle all types of heating systems, including, but not limited to:
Restoring Your Heating System in Spring, Cypress, Houston & the Surrounding Areas
As a local family-owned and operated company, we know that even the simplest heating issue can disrupt your family's comfort. Our top priority is to handle the necessary repairs to get your heating equipment running at peak performance again. Your heating unit may just need a professional to diagnose the problem and handle your equipment with caution and care. Don't believe a HVAC contractor who immediately says your unit needs to be replaced. We can explain your options to you and provide you with the best solution.
Our heater repair technicians in Spring, TX can help you resolve heating issues caused by the following:
- Wear and tear
- Broken thermostats
- Clogged filters
- Poor maintenance
- Lack of maintenance
- Poor circulation
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Weird smells - If you smell rotten eggs then shut down your gas and leave the premises as you have a gas leak. Call in your Spring heating repair professionals and your gas company.
2. Loud noises - A little bit of noise coming from your heater is okay, but if those noises are loud from the next room over then it needs to be checked.
3. Inconsistent heat - Since there's a plethora of possible causes for inconsistent heat, call in your local Spring heating repair experts and we'll get to the bottom of your situation.
4. Raising utility bills - If your heater is getting up there in age and your utility bills are going up, then it's possible you need repair. These units can get less efficient as time goes on, but routine maintenance can help these machines be more efficient in the long run.
5. The heater won't start - This is the easiest sign of needed heating repair. There are a few different reasons this could be happening, it most often is a pilot light or an electrical problem.
To schedule heating repairs in Spring, TX, contact us today. We are dedicated to ensuring complete customer satisfaction for all of our HVAC services in Spring, Cypress, Houston, Magnolia, and the surrounding areas.
“Great Work”- Jeff + Emily
“Customer for life”- Vickie
“This company is definitely a keeper! I give them a solid 5 stars on customer service, efficiency, knowledgeable service and price.”- Susanna
All new installations come with a guaranteed warranty.
We offer excellent heating and cooling services you can afford.
We can fix and install all major brands, makes, and models.
Our full-service HVAC company is trusted in the area.
Our technicians are licensed to service your every need.
We're backed by over 20 years of experience.